An archive for eating out pleasures.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Just Baked

Just Baked - D P Road, Pune

Just Baked offers baked goods of incomparable quality. Its located right opposite Madhuban on Dhole Patil Road. Desserts dominate the scene here, and I always have trouble choosing what I want. Everything just seems so delicious. They also offer various breads - multigrain, garlic, croissants etc. and a range of sandwiches. Mostly anything with chocolate in it is good. I find the butterscotch too sweet for my taste, but the Pineapple pastry is just right. The pastries and desserts are on the pricier side with most desserts hovering around the Rs 90 - 95 range. Seating is upstairs and is comfortable, albeit with a ridiculously low ceiling.
I hate it that they don’t offer any water for free. Are these kind of places - where you have to buy water increasing in Pune? If you want water - you have to buy a bottle. I find this practice very inconsiderate, rude and snobbish.

Recommended: Death by chocolate, Choco Mocha pie, frappuccino.

Food: ***** Ambiance: **** Price: $$$
Last visited: mid-2007

No comments: